Built around the same world-beating BR1 chassis, the all-new BR2 delivers a new level of performance, comfort and safety previously reserved for the sports top-tier athletes – until now. Combining Bont Rowing’s renowned and proven anatomically-correct design and construction methods, the BR2 stands above the competition with a specifically-built and unrivalled offering for your most efficient and comfortable row yet.
Featuring a lighter, stiffer and lower stack two-piece carbon fiber chassis, the BR2 takes our previous PBR2 and delivers better energy transfer, greater durability and reduced bend point force for a more natural and powerful interaction between foot and stretcher.
Our uncompromising approach to performance pushes beyond power transfer with a lower forefoot cradle, increased bend point elasticity, wider heel cup counter and achilles gateway for a more versatile fit across the entire size range. Usability is further enhanced with targeted Super Stretch fabric placed around the first and fifth metatarsal for our most supportive and stable anatomical fit to date.
The all-new BR2 utilises a tried and tested two-strap Velcro enclosure with FISA and competition-approved safety strap for emergency removal of shoes. The all-new lazer cut hydrophobic microfiber upper and anti-stretch backing improves foot hold and stability while the proprietary Tech Mesh liner takes comfort and ventilation to another level for a more comfortable row in all conditions.
Combine with our Drive QRS Heel Set for an even better connection at the catch.
- Material: Two-piece carbon fiber Split Sole, anti-stretch liner, Microfiber and Tech Mesh upper and reinforced bend zone with Super Stretch Flex Zone.
- Stack Height: 2.5mm (PBR2 3.6mm) for a close and stable connection between foot and stretcher.
- Air Vents: Lazer cut Microfiber and Tech Mesh for improved breathability and rapid drying properties.
- Innersole: Replaceable EVA thermo-moldable.
- Sole Guards: Reinforced high density memory foam to provide improved protection against damage to carbon sole.
- Padding: Non porous memory foam designed to repel water.
- Mounting: Standard four-hole bolt pattern with lateral adjustment provides greatly adjustability.
- Closing Options: Two-strap Velcro, FISA approved with durable Dyneema heel tie attachment point on heel of shoe.
- Weight: 580g pair (size 43 including safety strap)
There are no reviews yet.