Your body and brain don’t have to feel old as you age! Establish new fit and healthy habits to make the most of your later years. Master Fitness Trainer and rowing champion David Frost offers decades of experience as a passionate sports coach and athletic mentor. Now he’s sharing his mega-boomer wellness program so you can power an extraordinary life with focused mindset.
KaBoomer: Thriving and Striving into Your Nineties is the ultimate you-can-do-it handbook full of awesome habits for strength training and stamina activities to keep you in motion well into your golden years. With a great take-charge attitude to make positive lifestyle changes, you can slow your aging, increase your energy, and find more happiness each day.
In KaBoomer: Thriving and Striving into Your Nineties, you’ll discover:
- The simple secret that will help lessen your pain and enhance your muscle strength.
- How to build enhanced stability to reduce your risk of accidents and injury.
- Platinum senior exercises to diminish aches and pains of daily activities without medicine.
- The importance of a clean diet six days a week to counter inflammation for natural improvement to physical and mental well-being.
- Why seven hours of healing sleep with your stress-not outlook promotes good health, and much, much more!
KaBoomer: Thriving and Striving into Your Nineties is your essential guide to prevent illness, feel younger, and live your best life well past retirement age. If you want an easy-to-follow action plan from a health advocate, you’ll love David Emerson Frost’s motivating manual with proven steps, life lessons, and tiered KABOOMER goals.
There are no reviews yet.