Constructed using the most versatile, comfortable and durable materials available, the all-new BR3 is the absolute gold standard for clubs and school programs. Designed specifically to handle the demands of club and school programs, the BR3 delivers durability, comfort and performance in a more economical package. Harnessing Bont Rowing’s renowned and proven anatomically-correct design, the BR3 will take your club, school or individual performances to new heights.
Featuring a lighter, stiffer and lower stack two-piece carbon fibre chassis, BR3 takes our popular PBR3 and delivers better energy transfer, greater durability and reduced bend point force for a more natural and powerful interaction between foot and stretcher.
Our uncompromising approach to club and school-level performance pushes beyond power transfer with a lower forefoot cradle, increased bend point elasticity, wider heel cup counter and achilles gateway for a more versatile fit across the entire size range. Usability is further enhanced with targeted Super Stretch fabric placed around the first and fifth metatarsal for our most supportive and stable anatomical fit yet.
The all-new BR3 retains a tried and proven single-strap Velcro enclosure with FISA and competition-approved safety strap for emergency removal of shoes. The all-new laser cut hydrophobic microfiber upper and anti-stretch backing improves foot hold and stability while the proprietary Vent Mesh takes comfort and ventilation to another level for a more comfortable row for rowers of all foot shapes and sizes.
- Material: Two-piece carbon fiber Split Sole, anti-stretch liner, Microfiber and Vent Mesh upper and reinforced bend zone with Super Stretch Flex Zone.
- Stack Height: 2.5mm (PBR3 3.6mm) for a close and stable connection between foot and stretcher.
- Air Vents: Lazer cut Microfiber and Vent Mesh for improved breathability and rapid drying properties.
- Innersole: Replaceable EVA thermo-moldable.
- Sole Guards: Reinforced high density memory foam to provide improved protection against damage to carbon sole.
- Padding: Non porous memory foam designed to repel water.
- Mounting: Standard four-hole bolt pattern with lateral adjustment provides greatly adjustability.
- Closing Options: Single-strap Velcro, FISA approved with durable Dyneema heel tie attachment point on heel of shoe.
- Weight: 564g pair (size 43 including safety strap)